The Mortgage Process
Residential Mortgage Expert
Items I need from you when it comes to the Mortgage Process
Providing all of the required documentation ensures that I can efficiently process your mortgage application. I will advise which of the following you will need to provide:
• Agreement of Purchase and Sale
• MLS Listing
• Contact information for your lawyer: name, address, phone and fax numbers
• 2 pieces of personal identification for all parties involved
• Income and employment verification
• Recent pay stub(s)
• Letter of employment
• Notice of Assessment(s) if self employed (NOAs)
• Proof of Down Payment: 3-month history of savings/investments
• Gift letter with bank statement
• Void cheque
• Copy of home insurance policy
An appraisal of the property may also be ordered.
What you can expect from our team
I like to roll up my sleeves so we get to know each other better. I like to be completely clear on your needs today and your goals for the future. I will send your application to the lender (or lenders) that can best meet your needs. I deal with over 50 lending institutions, including major banks, credit unions, trusts and other national and regional lenders, which means I can put significant negotiating power to work for you. This wealth of product choice helps me find the best mortgage to fit your specific financial situation.
After your mortgage closes, I will continue to stay in touch with ongoing communications, because life doesn’t stand still and your mortgage needs can change over time. As your needs and situation shift, I will tailor your mortgage plan so that it always fits your current goals.
I appreciate any referrals - Thanks again